Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lupita Nyong'o Covers Dujour Magazine

Hitting the big time: The Mexico-born beauty graces the cover of DuJour's Great Performances issue

Lupita Nyong'o is nominated for an Oscar for her role in 12 Years A Slave.
The 30-year-old Mexican-born star looked breathtakingly gorgeous in an array of flattering outfits in a photo spread for DuJour Magazine's Winter 2013 issue.

Lupita told the magazine about her unique upbringing and her role in 12 Years a slave. She told the magazine how surprised she is at how much attention she has been receiving.
'My life changed about three weeks ago,' she said. 'That’s when my schedule went from nil to this.
On auditioning for her 12 Years a Slave role, the actress never thought she would get it. 'When I learned Steve McQueen was directing and Brad Pitt was producing, I thought, Well, this is huge.
'I had no expectation of getting the role at all; it was just too out there for me to think I had a chance.
'So I approached the audition like a rehearsal. It was my chance to have that role for 10 minutes, and I owned it. Then I got the part and the panic began.'

See more photos after the cut....



 Breathtaking: Lupita Nyong'o stunned in a series of elegant outfits in a photo spread for DuJour magazine
She could be a model! Lupita displayed her leg in an unusual navy blue number
Bright spark: The star exuded joy as she flashed a grin for the camera

Dancer's arms: The actress displayed her enviably toned arm in the black and white dress that sported scorpion's as a pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment